Saturday, May 29, 2004

So *thats* what that means

So I'm looking at my blog and trying to figure out why so many pictures show up. My philosophy on my main page is that I want enough posts to show that someone that follows regularly will see everything new (versus it being archived before they see it), but not so much stuff that a ton is downloaded every time.

So I'm a bit concerned with the current size of my main page. Everything is there. Nothing has archived. I check my settings and it is set to 7 days. So there should only be one week (that seems reasonable). But I've had this blog for more than a week. Help shows:
Note: "N Days" actually means N Days with posts, so the number of posts displayed could potentially date back farther than the number of days you've specified. (if you miss a day of posting, for example)
Ah... that explains it. I think I'll just leave it at 7 days. Just need to post every day. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home